Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MY SQUIRREL FRIEND

Remember back in fears how I said I was scared of squirrels? I got over it! And better, I became friends with a squirrel! My dog doesn't approve. He hates my squirrel friend. At first me and squirrel (which is not his name but what I will refer to him as that till I name him) were fighting. I was outside and then he came for birdseed and based on my fear, I got up grabbed a stick and went out to scare him away. I walked back a little and this solved our conflict. I drew a picture of him. Then I lay some food out on the ground and he ate it. My dog got out twice but squirrel stayed. I need some suggestions for a name. Please help!!!

2 comments:

  1. well, I know this - your name is a good name, cause you got over your fear, miss Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. named him robby.
    he has a friend named rusty.
    Then there's mr.pidgely.
    And mr.pidgely's wife buddy pidgely.
    AKA lil' buddy.

    ReplyDelete