Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Celebrities

HYPOCRITES

K, so i don't want to whine but almost every celeb on tv is a hypocrite.
It's all, save the world!
And, together we can make a difference!
But here's the thing.
Celebs use so much electricity to make tv shows, and even the go green comercials, that they really shouldn't be talking.
If they want to save the earth they should quit their jobs.
Imagine all the energy that would be saved!
I wish I could send a strongly written letter and/or email and/or text and/or phone call. But I guess the celebs' managers already thought of this and made sure that all adresses and/or email adresses and/or phone numbers have been hidden and locked from public.
Poo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Faith, got some pretty strong opinions there! But I have to say, I think you're right. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete